skin analysis at your fingertips
Use the advanced SkinTools 3-software to analyze your gen2-SCA data. With only a few clicks, molecular concentration profiles appear on your screen.
- efficiently organize and analyze large data sets
- analyze concentration and distribution of intrinsic skin constituents
- monitor penetration of topically applied products
- SkinTools 3 is continually updated with new features.
library of calibrated spectra
SkinTools 3 comprises a library of calibrated spectra of materials that are commonly used in topical products. These spectra are ready for use in quantitative analysis of skin penetration. SkinTools 3 also offers an easy-to-use tool that enables you to calibrate and add spectra of additional materials.
RiverD releases frequent updates of SkinTools 3, which:
- add, improve and expand data analysis features
- further streamline SkinTools 3 with the RiverICon measurement control software of the gen2-SCA, and
- add new materials to the library of calibrated spectra