Last Updated: September 8, 2021
© 2021 RiverD International B.V. All rights reserved.
What Data do we collect?
In general, we do not collect your personal data, unless you provide it to us willingly and knowingly.
If you create an account here, we do not add you to a mailing list (unless you choose to opt-in) or use your personal data for analytics. In addition, at anytime you are able to delete your account or edit your personal information. The information we collect to maintain your account and add you to our mailing list is your email address.
How do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you decide to create an account here, to signup for our newsletter or to contact us via the provided contact form.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries
- Maintain your user account
- Send you emails that contain (new) information about our company, such as upcoming events that we will be present at (if opted-in).
How do we store your data?
Your data is stored in a database on eu.pythonanywhere.com, a version of pythonanywhere.com that complies with the EU GDPR.
Transactional emails via the site are processed by sendinblue.com, where they are temporarily stored on EU servers. These servers use cloud products by Google and Amazon, but the emails are encrypted before being stored, such that they do not leak personal data.
RiverD would like to send you information about our products, services that we provide, and updates to the website such as new upcoming events and news articles. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. To do so, contact webmaster <at> riverd <dot> com .
What are your data protection rights?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access - You are allowed to contact us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You are allowed to edit your personal information. We provide this option in the account panel.
- The right to erasure - You are allowed to delete your personal information. We provide this option in the account panel.
- The right to restrict processing - At any point in time you can decide whether to opt out of marketing-emails.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to RiverD's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You can request for RiverD to transfer the personal data we have on your to another company